Tuesday, April 19, 2011

013 - Meet A.

013 - Meet A.

In this reading this is A.:


The very moment I realized how insane the realtaionship with A., S., and G. was is very clearly defined in my head.  A. had been drinking all day, only I didn't know that.  She wasn't such an obvious alcoholic that one could smell it on her breath.  Nor did she stumble around, slur her words or any dozen of other clues Hollywood has commercialized.  None the less A. was drunk.  When A. stopped taking his calls, G. drove two hours to talk to her.  It was 10 p.m. on a Sunday night.  Normal enough the two got into an argument.  Then, right before me, A. stripped.  She wanted sex and had thought that G.'s obvious anger would translate well into sex between the three of us.  As much as I was into the idea of a threesome, sex with G. and a drunk A. was nowhere on my list.  The intensity of which A. tried to get G. and I into bed was fascinating to watch.  That and that she has quite a beautiful body was the only reason I stayed for the show. 

Funny enough, that was not the event over which we stopped talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment