Friday, March 25, 2011

007 - Pervy Readings

007 - Pervy Readings

So, if you haven't noticed by now I'm using the Decameron Tarot.  It's got an enjoyable number of pervy images.  I love this deck.  Love.  No question on that at all.  I also like 'peeping' at other people using this deck. 

A number of online reviews on this deck are based on the fact that it has too much of the 'wrong' images, or too few of the 'wrong' images or the wrong 'wrong' images.  Go figure.

This is how I look at it: sex is just surface.  Yeah, most of us key to sex.  There are a few of us who don't and who, for the life of them, will never be able to understand why the sexual act is so import.  Oh, the numbers of way physical intimacy is so, very important!

And not just on an evolutionary sense. 

So I like to 'peep' at people using the cards.  I generally tell them at first.  I even had a hilarious conversation with Poppa_Steve on twitter about when I perve through Tarot.  He wanted it right then.  *Smirk*  I wrote back,

 "I can't do it now.  You're expecting it.  You have to wait!  But you'll be my first after L'Imperatore!  *Wink*'. 

Yeah, as you can guess it's no fun Tarot Perving on someone who is expecting it. 

Speaking of expecting it I did a reading with the Decameron Tarot for L'Imperatore.  I mean, not an exploratory reading where I keep what comes up to myself.  I mean a reading sitting across from L'Imperatore himself.  Boyo, was that a mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment