Saturday, March 26, 2011

008 - Meet L'Imperatore

You've met him already. 
As it turns out L'Imperatore was represented in my reading as The Knight of Coin (R).  You remember him, the formerly violent man who has given it up for love.  Remember?  Maybe this will jog your memory:

Some background on the reading I did for him:

1.  Did it at a mexican restaurant with one of the staff looking on.  It made L'Imperatore uneasy.

2.  He's not comfortable with viewing nudity or erotic anything out in the open.  He's a closet perv.

3.  He totally did not connect with the deck, or the reading. 

4.  L'Imperatore is also a Tarot reader, or likes to think he is.  He once worked professionally as a reader, but gave it up when something more. . . erm . . . non-offensive came along.  He still has over 20 decks in his collection.  Not that he's used them lately, and maybe never will again. 

How This Connects
When I did my personal reading, and the follow up exploratory reading, I was confused at first as to who the Knight of Coin (R) was.  The day after I did the readings I told L'Imperatore that he'd come up in the readings.  As natural habit I asked if he wanted me to read for him. 

He Said Yes
I think, though, he really wanted to say no.  But such is the psychologically castrated nature of L'Imperatore.  Momma controls it all, even the things he says, even though he's not lived with her for years.  Even when he doesn't want to. 

So I, in my eagerness, pulled out the deck and did a reading for him right there in the restaurant.  Erotic cards and all. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment